Made in America
When you buy from Frame Center Gallery, you’re not only investing in a beautiful product that will provide you with countless years of enjoyment. You’re also making an investment in a product that is proudly hand-crafted right here in America.
What’s more is that many of our product lines are supplied by manufacturers who procure primarily North American hardwoods using forest-friendly methods, and employ highly skilled American workers for every step of the manufacturing process.
Have a look at our selection of American-made product lines below!
Cascade – Refined, yet rustic. Inspired by the Cascade Mountain Range of western North America.
Bandana – This collection of classic, Americana frames took its inspiration from the colorful kerchiefs cowboys made popular in the Old West.
– Hand-carved, gilded, finished-corner artisan frames. Many styles are available, spanning classical and contemporary European and American designs.
– Simple gallery frames responsibly manufactured from sustainably grown American walnut and maple.
– As the name suggests, the Stitch collection is very well suited to textile art, i.e. cross-stitching, needlepoint, or even small quilts.
– A collection pairing unique, updated profiles and contemporary finishes.
– Beautiful wood tones and traditional styling.
– A collection featuring embossed patterns and distressing, inspired by antique Italian furniture.
– Timeworn mouldings inspired by the tradition of the American lodge look.
– An American Victorian collection featuring grained hardwoods accented with period embossings.
– Naturally weathered, authentic barnwood frames, prized for their warm tones, neutral colors, and distinctive textures.
– Reminiscent of the peeling paint finishes of weathered shutters or timeworn antiques.
– Traditional pines with subtle distressing and classic glazing, accented with rope trim.
– Contemporary ash profiles with rich, wood grain patterns.
– A genuine cherry collection featuring traditional and contemporary profiles.
– A collection of hardwoods finished in warm, earth tone colors.
– A collection of sleek maple and warm ash finishes in combinable profiles.
– Fine quality furniture finishes styled in contemporary and traditional profiles.
– The beauty of light and natural maple, in five smooth, clean profiles.
– Traditional wood grain profiles in finishes ranging from Dark Oak to Natural.
– Simple lines in solid woods. These contemporary picture frames will give your art a fine, high quality finish suitable for gallery presentations or other modern settings.
– A variety of traditional profiles in mahogany and walnut furniture finishes.
– Natural, White, Cherry, and Mahogany finishes on contemporary profiles.